The Data-Intensive Development Lab explores how novel sources of data, and new computational algorithms, can promote sustainable global development. Our faculty, students, researchers, and partners bring methodological expertise in machine learning, statistics, and large-scale analytics to address the challenges facing the world’s poor.
- Measuring poverty and vulnerability
- Financial services for the poor
- Technology for development
- Social networks in developing countries
- Labor markets and migration
Hosted by Berkeley School of Information.